Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday WTBGold! / Cold is Going Down

Have two quick announcements for everyone today.

SHOWDOWN
     First, Cold from Cold's Gold Factory was talking trash earlier on Twitter about how much better he is than me at Hearthstone
Twitter Showdown Reckles Cold WTBGold Hearthstone Thalnos
Less logic. Moar one shot.
     In his defense, he was totally right, BUT it gives us an opportunity to create a grudge out of nothing and give you guys a show! :-D So, we're going to stream a best-of-5 Hearthstone showdown between his Shaman deck and my Hunter deck on Saturday shortly after 7PM. You can follow us on Twitter (Cold - Reckles) to make sure you make it or just go Subscribe to me on Twitch.tv/WTBGold. Clearly the best class in Hearthstone against a few totems...I wish him luck.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
     Secondly, it's WTBGold's birthday today! A little over a year ago, I wanted to start sharing my ideas on WoW goldmaking so I asked Jim over at PowerWord:Gold if he had any tips. Turns out he's written a whole post on how to start a blog. When I started my first big post was Standard Deviation and You and I was absolutely thrilled (like, mind blown) when it got retweeted and got 7 views. Since then WTBGold has spread out into YouTube, gained 2000 followers there, and is just about to break the half a million view mark. More importantly, I'm having a blast sharing things with you guys because that's why I'm writing. Also, I've had the opportunity to meet and raid with some of the people I looked up to like Faid, Stede, Matticus, and PhatLewts with the first annual Gold Raid. It's been a whirlwind and I'm grateful for everyone who's reading, whether you've been with us from the start or just started following. :) Got a lot in the pipeline, so you should be expecting a lot in the coming month. If you have an RSS feed, go ahead and click our button for that. Otherwise, see y'all on Saturday for some Epic Hearthstone action,  and you should see an awesome skinning guide coming out in the next couple days.


Thanks for reading my little WoW blog! You can follow me on Twitter here and Twitch here. My YouTube channel is growing and has lots of great guides over here. I recommend that all goldmakers download the TSM Suite and the UndermineJournalGE addon for all goldmakers. You can read my setup guide if you'd like. And remember that the key to making gold in WoW is just to 

Search. Craft. Post.
Every Day.

<Prev: Vendor Trash Gold Guide                                                           Selling Glyphs in Warlords of Draenor: Next>

1 comment:

  1. I see you haven't updated this post to tell everyone how YOU LOST to me ;)

    ReplyDelete

World Of Warcraft, WoW Loot